A good friend can be an invaluable source of support, inspiration and guidance.
They can help us make sense of our lives when we’re feeling a bit lost and celebrate with us when we’re on top of the world.
The same can be said for tarot cards.
When we turn to our decks, we are inviting the wisdom of the cards to illuminate our understanding of our relationships and how they fit into the larger picture of our lives.
Tarot can be a powerful tool to help us create deeper and stronger bonds with our friends.
Friendships can be quite complex and every relationship is unique.
Sometimes, we all need a little guidance when it comes to our relationships every now and then.
To help you unlock the insights of tarot into your friendships, here are 31 powerful questions to ask your tarot cards (or an experienced tarot reader)!
Let’s dive right in and get started!
This post contains affiliate links.
31 Friendship Questions To Ask Your Tarot Cards
1. What do I need to work on in my friendships?
2. How can I create stronger bonds with my friends?
3. How can I become a better listener in my relationships?
4. What could be causing tension between myself and my friend(s)?
5. Do I need to re-evaluate certain friendships, and if so, how?
6. How can I best express my appreciation to my friends?
7. What should I do if I feel like I’m not receiving enough of the attention from a particular friend?
8. Is there anything that is stopping me from creating deeper connections with people?
9. Am I spending enough time nurturing my friendships?
10. What should I do if I feel like a friend is taking advantage of me?
11. Should I be making new friends in my life, and if so, what would be the best place to look?
12. How can I communicate with others more effectively?
13. Is it time for me to take a break from certain friendships?
14. Are there any new activities that I can try out with my friends?
15. What do I need to be careful of when it comes to making new friends?
16. How can I become a more supportive friend?
17. Are some relationships worth fighting for, even if they’re strained right now?
18. Should I stay in contact with an old friend, even if we don’t talk as often anymore?
19. How can I help my friends when they are going through difficult times?
20. Am I making enough of an effort to keep in touch with people that live far away?
21. What should I do if I feel like a friend isn’t being honest with me?
22. Are there any friends that I should be keeping a closer eye on?
23. How can I be more understanding and sympathetic to others?
24. What should I do if I feel like a friendship is getting too one-sided?
25. How can I better recognize when someone needs help?
26. Are there any friends that I should spend less time with?
27. It is time for me to invest more in developing new relationships?
28. How can I strengthen my relationship with a particular friend?
29. Are there any friends that I should consider forgiving or giving second chances to?
30. How can I help myself become a better friend overall?
31. What can I do to be more present in my relationships?
Now that you’ve gotten some inspiration on what questions to ask, it’s time to consult your tarot cards!
Always keep in mind that the answers you get from the cards are meant to guide you in the right direction, and can be interpreted in different ways depending on the situation.
Be sure to take your time to digest the information that you are presented with in order to get the most out of your reading.
If you want to take your readings to a whole new level, then definitely make sure to read on as I will share with you my favorite platform for online tarot readings that currently offers a no-brainer deal for first time customers!
Get Your Questions Answers By A Professional Tarot Reader
If you’re looking for deeper insights and guidance when it comes to your friendships (or any other area of your life), then consulting with a professional tarot reader is a great idea.
A tarot reader can help you understand what’s going on in your relationships and provide you with advice on the next best steps to take.
Consulting an experienced tarot reader will provide you with a deeper understanding of the cards and their interpretation, allowing you to get the most out of your questions.
The online platform Mystic Sense is a great place to find experienced tarot readers and get your questions answered.
I personally find that this platform distinguishes themselves from others by their high quality standard of tarot readers (their readers undergo a rigorous screening process before being accepted) and their outstanding customer service.
They currently have this amazing offer where you get your first 5 minutes free, so you can try it out yourself!
If you’re looking for more insights into your friendships (or any other relationship for that matter), be sure to check out Mystic Sense and get the answers and insights you’re looking for!
And if you feel like you could use some guidance in selecting a tarot reader that’s a perfect fit for you, then this other blog post I wrote will definitely help you out!
By asking your tarot cards one (or more) of the 31 questions I’ve shared with you in this blog post, you can gain clarity on the dynamics of your friendships and learn how to make them stronger.
However, do keep in mind that tarot is merely a tool of spiritual guidance, and it’s ultimately up to you and your intuition to make decisions on what’s best for your relationships.
Be honest with yourself during your readings and stay positive in your approach.
If you ever feel like an answer doesn’t align with your personal values then don’t be afraid to take a step back and reassess.