Are you struggling to start your day off on the right foot?
Do you feel like you’re constantly rushing and never have enough time for yourself?
If so, then morning affirmations are perfect for you as they can help reframe your mindset and set you up for a successful day.
The affirmations that I’m about to share with you in this blog post are designed to center you first thing in the morning and help set the tone for a positive, peaceful and productive day.
I absolutely love these affirmations and pick a few every morning myself as it really helps set the intention for my day.
I hope you find them just as helpful as well!
So, without further ado, here are 77 calming morning affirmations to help you start your day off right:
Table of Contents
Calming Morning Affirmations
- I am grateful for this new day.
- My mind is quiet and at peace.
- I am surrounded by love and support.
- I attract only good into my life.
- I am strong and capable.
- I am safe.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I am enough.
- I am worthy of happiness.
- I am valuable and loved.
- I have everything I need within me.
- My thoughts are positive and uplifting.
- I am relaxed and whole.
- I release all negativity from my mind and body.
- I am open to all new possibilities that come my way.
- I feel at peace with myself and my surroundings.
- I am deeply connected to the infinite intelligence of the Universe.
- I trust my inner guidance and listen to my intuition.
- I am a confident being.
- I feel calm and at peace.
- I am a kind being.
- I forgive myself for past mistakes and embrace my present journey.
- I accept myself exactly as I am.
- I am grateful for my blessings.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I am creating my own reality through my thoughts and actions.
- I am in control of my own happiness.
- I live in the present.
- I am free to be my own unique self.
- My inner critic is silenced and I am filled with self-love and acceptance.
- I am abundance.
- I am success.
- I am prosperity.
- I am wealth.
- I have everything I need to create the life of my dreams.
- All of my needs are being met.
- The Universe is conspiring to assist me in achieving my goals.
- All my dreams are coming through.
- My life is a reflection of my highest ideals.
- I am living my best life.
- I forgive myself and others so I can be free.
- I release all judgment, criticism and negativity from my mind.
- Only love is real and love is all around me.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I manifest all my desires.
- I am overflowing with blessings.
- I experience an abundance of energy.
- The Universe always supports me.
- All of my relationships are harmonious.
- Beauty is all around me.
- I attract good things.
- I attract like-minded people.
- I am always in the right place at the right time.
- Everything happens for my highest good.
- I am protected by a higher power.
- My intuition always knows in which direction to guide me.
- I listen to my inner guidance and act on it.
- I am always given exactly what I need.
- Divine timing is always at work for me.
- I am where I’m supposed to be.
- My life is an ever-flowing stream of miracles.
- I am grateful for every blessing that’s come into my life.
- Abundance is constantly flowing towards me.
- I openly receive all good things that are coming to me.
- I live my dream life.
- Everyday I become more of who I authentically am.
- I love myself, flaws and all.
- I am worthy of respect and love.
- I deserve affection.
- I give and receive love openly and freely.
- I am always surrounded by an abundant energy of love.
- I take of myself at all times.
- I feel light as a feather.
- I am beautiful on the inside and outside.
- Everything will work out perfectly.
- With each breathe I take, I feel calmer.
- My mind is clear and my body is calm.
Other Questions You May Have
How Can I Best Practice My Morning Affirmations?
The best way to practice morning affirmations is to find a quiet place where you can sit or stand comfortably, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
Once you’re relaxed, begin repeating your chosen affirmation(s) to yourself.
Try to say them with conviction and feeling, really believing the words that you’re saying.
You can either say them out loud or in your mind.
Practice for as long as you like, but even just a few minutes each day can make a significant difference.
When repeating your affirmations, it’s also helpful to visualize yourself achieving your goals.
See yourself in your mind’s eye as the successful, happy person that you want to be.
Really feel the emotions that come with achieving your goals.
The more and believable you can make it feel, the better.
If you find it difficult to keep your attention focused on your affirmations, try writing them down on some cards or in your journal.
You could also record yourself saying your affirmations and play the recording back to yourself each morning.
Be patient and stay consistent in your practice and don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results right away.
Just keep at it and trust that the affirmations will work in divine timing.
What Are Some Other Ways To Start My Day Off Right?
Next to practicing calming morning affirmations, there are many other things you can do to help you start your day off right.
Here a few powerful suggestions I personally try to incorporate into my life as much as I can:
- Get up early and spend some time in nature, appreciating the beauty around you.
- Eat a nutritious breakfast to fuel your body and mind for the day ahead.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes to put your mind at ease and energize yourself.
- Spend some time meditating or doing some other form of relaxation or self-care such as taking a bath or shower.
- Make a list of things that you’re grateful for.
- Take some time to plan out your day so that you know what you need to do and when.
- Make sure to include enough time for yourself in your schedule, to do things that you enjoy.
Starting your day off with some calming affirmations is a great way to set the mood for the rest of day.
They can help you to feel more positive and motivated and it can help to increase your confidence.
Affirmations are a powerful tool that can help you to achieve your goals and create the life that you want.
So, choose some of the affirmations from this list and start using them each morning.
Before you know it, you’ll be feeling calmer and seeing results in your life.
And don’t forget to be patient, consistent and believing in the words that you’re saying in order to channel the best results.